Oh wait now I get what triggers are
Yeah, see, THIS is a trigger. Something that prompts a horrible flashback that makes someone go into a literal panic attack. It is NOT something that makes you slightly uncomfortable, so can we all just stop tossing that word around like it’s nothing.
thank you Wreck It Ralph
Reblogging for valuable commentary
Also, can we talk about how Felix dealt with it? He NEVER used that word again (only once in front of Ralph, never by her), there was never any talk about how she could get over it, and in their wedding they all made plans to help her with her paranoia by recognising her fears and showing she was safe by pointing guns at the window and having extra security.
A++++++ on dealing with mental issues magnificently, Wreck-It Ralph!
Will never not reblog this when I see it
- Name: Courtney
- Birthday: May-ish
- Height: 5’8”
- Eye color: blue gray
- Hair color: brown
- A random fact about you: I yodel and play ukulele
- Favorite band: Queen, Reel Big Fish, Disney songs
- Favorite song: Fat Bottomed Girl
- Favorite food: human flesh
- Favorite season: winter
- Favorite animal: Bears. The animal and the hairy homosexual.
- Favorite movie: Silence of the Lambs, Princess and the Frog
- Are you currently in a relationship?: I’m too busy sewing for men
- If so, are you happy with them?: I’m like 200% satisfied being single like you don’t even know.
- Anything you need to work on?: My novel. And costumes.
- Who ended your last relationship?: Me. Always me. I’m in charge. Bitch.
- Are you friends with your ex?: Does passive aggressive small talk count?
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: Taller. Quite taller. Pls.
- Dark hair or light hair?: On like…a man? Dark I guess. Really blonde men scare me.
- Smart or attractive?: Porque no los dos? But smart because I can’t stand people who are too dumb to get my jokes.
- Is creativity attractive?: Sure.
- Do you care how much money they have?: Financial stability is important. Being super rich isn’t. It would be nice, I guess because presents.
- Your last phone call: My mom aka only person who calls me
- Your last text: a wizard
- The last thing you ate: Carl’s Jr. mmmmmmmm
- The last thing you drank: OJ. The juice not the murderous NFL player.
- The last song you listened to: Frozen soundtrack duh
- The last book you read: Harry Potter
- The last movie you watched: Her
- What is your heritage?: German/British/honkey ass cracker bitch
- Do you play any instruments?: Ukulele and guitar. Minor drums and piano.
- What are your pets’ names?: Kimba and Bookie
- Your favorite board game: Ticket to Ride, Shadows of Camelot, Sitting Ducks, Say Anything
- A random childhood memory: I used to run around naked with my dad’s hat and sunglasses on.
- Places you would like to visit: Any European city with literary history
- Your favorite color to wear: black.
These are some of my facebook statuses back when I was 14….
I erased my name in the pictures but my url is my name go me
I texted a hairdresser asking for an appointment and I also texted a woman on craigslist who had a dog I wanted to buy and the hairdresser replied saying that she can book me for Monday and I said “Alright we’ll meet then. Is it ok if you send me some pictures of the puppy’s parents?” I’m never getting a haircut again.
my friend really wants tumblr to see this picture of her dog so here you go